英語口譯的時候,有許多語言都可以套用一些“模板”,因為相似或相同的狀況或環境總有有一些語言相近,掌握了這些知識對于口譯考試或者實際都是非常有幫助的。下面就是英語口譯中經常用到的會議上的套語,讓我們一起來了解一下吧。

  尊敬的各位來賓,女士們,先生們,朋友們

  Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, friends,

  尊敬的主席

  Respected Mr. Chairman

  各位國會議員,貴賓們,同胞們:

  Members of Congress, distinguished guests and fellow citizens:

  尊敬的閣下

  Respected Your Excellency

  首先,我代表中國政府,并以我個人的名義,向大家表示熱烈的歡迎!

  On behalf of the Chinese government and people as well as in my own name, I would like first to extend a warm welcome to you all.

  首先請允許我感謝東道主的精心安排與熱情好客。

  Permit me to first of all to thank you, our host, for your extraordinary arrangements and hospitality.

  我謹代表公司的全體同仁,感謝各位從百忙之中撥冗光臨我們的新春聯歡晚會

  On behalf of all my colleagues of the company, I wish to thank you all for your taking time off your busy schedule to come to our New Year’s Party.

  我謹代表我們一行的全體成員,感謝主席先生的盛情邀請

  On behalf of all the members of my group, I’d like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation.

  首先,請允許我代表研討會的籌委會,向參加今天開幕式的市政府領導,社會團體的領導,社區工作者協會的代表,以及社會各界的來賓,表示熱烈的歡迎

  First of all, permit me, on behalf of the organizing committee of the symposium, to extend our warm welcome to the leaders of the Municipal Government, leaders of social organizations, representatives of the Community Social Worker’s Association and guests from various circles.

  今晚我們請到了從倫敦遠道而來的貴賓與我們一起共度中秋佳節,我為此而深感自豪與榮幸

  I feel very proud and honored tonight to have the attendance of the distinguished guests, who came here all the way from London to join us in our celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  現在我宣布****會議現在開幕

  May I hereby declare open *****meeting.

  請允許我對****會議取得成功表示熱烈的祝賀

  First of all, please allow me to offer warm congratulations on the success of the ****meeting .

  讓我們共同舉杯……

  Let’s raise our glasses to……

  我提議……

  I would like to propose a toast to ……

  請允許我……

  Please allow me to ……

  我提議為我們之間的友誼干杯

  Allow me to raise the glass to our friendship

  祝愿您健康

  To your good health

  祝您幸福

  To your happiness

  愿您年年有今日,歲歲有今朝

  Wish every morning you wake up like this day and happiness come along to you in the following years.

  最后我預祝研討會圓滿成功,祝愿來自海外的專家學者和全國各地的朋友們在上海生活愉快

  In conclusion, I wish the symposium a complete success. I wish our overseas experts and scholars, and Chinese friends from various parts of the country a pleasant stay in Shanghai.

  讓我們為本屆會議的圓滿成功結束而共同努力

  Let’s work together for a successful conclusion of this meeting.

  我相信,在各位朋友的努力下,我們的研討會一定能取得豐碩的成果

  I believe that our symposium is bound for abundant accomplishment through your hard work.

  女士們,先生們,我再次感謝各位嘉賓的光臨。最后,我祝愿各位新年身體健康、萬事如意

  Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to thank you again for coming to the party. And I wish everyone of you good health and the very best of luck in everything in the new year.

  讓我們在這年終歲末之際,祝賀這喜慶佳節

  I’d like to toast with you to this happy occasion at the end of the year.

  我為有幸參加這次精彩的聚會,再次向您深表謝意

  Thank you very much again for this wonderful party.

  上面這些內容大家學會了沒有,對于想要報考英語翻譯考試的考生們,對于口譯練習的朋友們,希望能對大家有所幫助。任何的成績都是在努力的前提之下,想要取得滿意的成績,滬江小編希望大家能夠腳踏實地,一步一步走向輝煌的勝利。